Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy holidays . . . I guess

I'm a little sad tonight because my plans with all my boys fell through. Every single one of them. I had the day off of work, and I told the musician that. He was intrigued and said he would let me know. I didn't feel well last night, so I waited to text him until I got up today. He told me he was spending the day with family and then going to bed because he has to work tomorrow. I totally understand this, but he didn't need to get my hopes up that we might spend the day together. I really miss him.

I finished up my Christmas shopping and headed to my friend's birthday party. I got a text from Nola asking me to have drinks with him. Of course I said yes, and went to the Pub where we agreed to meet later that night. He sends me a text about eleven that he had a flat tire and wasn't going to make it. Again, I understand, but still bummed.

I decided to head to the Kilt, and texted Navy to come up and hang out. He never responded, which is fine as he doesn't go out when he has to work the next morning and he probably does. I was really hoping he would respond so we could have some fun making out. :(

I did get to spend some time with A at the Kilt, though. We played several games of pool and hung out and talked for a bit. He seemed annoyed with me tonight and I can't figure out why. I didn't tell him about my fallen plans, and I wasn't flirting with anyone. I wish he would make up his mind, and I wish I wasn't such a chicken shit about confronting him.

Anyway, this all added up to me leaving the Kilt early and coming home grumpy. I need to get out of this funk. It's Christmas, for fuck's sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment