Monday, December 20, 2010

FWB

I took a trip to Michigan this past weekend to see a couple of friends and go to my extended family Christmas. As a side benefit (?), I made plans to meet up with BH. Now, we've been chatting pretty much on a daily basis ever since July, and I've known him since high school. We decided to get together, no expectations, and just see where things led us. We discovered that we still have a strong connection, and things got pretty hot and heavy really quickly.

Without going into too much detail, let's just say, he has some performance issues and was a little too excited to see me. I'm not saying that was a bad thing, as I was still unsure how I felt about losing it to him. One thing was, in the middle of everything, I was thinking of another guy, so that kind of told me that I would be able to leave without having an emotional attachment to BH, which was reassuring.

I did have a nice time, and we talked for hours. It was just such a comfortable situation all around, no awkwardness, and it was wonderful snuggling with him. We fit together so well. It's a shame we're both so set where we're at, because we talked about if the distance was less, we would try dating for real. He's the only one that I communicate with on a regular basis and has never disappointed me.

He refuses to come see me in Cincinnati, and won't let me make trips to see him unless I'm in Michigan for another reason. I guess we're right back to where we were before- just keep chatting, and if the opportunity presents itself, we'll hook up again. Who knows? No expectations here.

No comments:

Post a Comment