Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm on the verge of tears.

I am so stressed today. I'm involved in so many groups at work, and they all are coming to a head right now, so I'm needed immediately for all of them. Also, one of the contracts I'm working on, apparently I made some severe mistakes way back at the beginning, and now nothing is coming out right. Back to square one for that. Plus, I'm still on an emotional roller coaster with J, and I want to smack him more than kiss him! Everytime we take a step forward, he takes two steps back.

So, since I'm all over the place with that issue, work is stressing me out much more than it ever has. I've handled twice as much, and on a deadline, without this turmoil. I'm starting to fear for my health (in particular, my hair) because I have to force myself to eat. Anytime I do, I feel sick to my stomach, but I know if I don't, my hair will start to fall out because of protein deficiency. If it doesn't already because of stress.

In summary, boys suck.

BLARRGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment