Friday, September 4, 2009

Whoopsies.

I've kind of told my boss the gist of what was going on with me recently, without using names or specific details. Now she's got it in her head to figure out who I was seeing. She keeps asking me anytime I greet someone in the elevator, or in the building, "Was it him? Is it him?" I don't think she'll figure it out- she's only seen him the one time.

It's a good thing we get along so well, or I'd be a lot more annoyed. One of my work friends figured it out right away, and I didn't have to tell her anything. She noticed how J and I were acting at various events and group outings for the past couple of months, then the fact I was really quiet Wednesday and Thursday (which everyone knows now is not like me). I shudder to think how she's treating him right now, since she's on my side and he works on her floor.

Although, the thought of her giving him the stink eye all day gives me a bit of a mood booster.

He may have figured out I'm pissed since he wouldn't sit with me at the luncheon yesterday, and he's turned his IM off to me. I know he's there, since M is there and active.

Okay, this has clearly been a week of drama, and I'm fed up with it. It's not my norm, so I aim to stop dwelling right now. Tuesday should be interesting. J and I have to work side by side on an event. I will be pleasant if it kills me.

2 comments:

  1. What happened, anyway? He just start acting like nothing was going on or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This much drama takes a phone call.

    ReplyDelete