Friday, August 28, 2009

Isn't it great when it all comes together?

I don't consider myself picky when it comes to men, but apparently, there are people out there that think I am. I know I come off as standoffish because I have difficulty meeting new people. I know I have a strange sense of humor, and I don't want to spring that on someone before they get to know me. I would make a lot of dislikers that way.

Anyway, my point is this- I have just four criteria when looking for a man:

1. Must have the illusion of all of his teeth. I'm okay with any kind of dental work, or even teeth missing in the back. I do not want to see a hole in the front.
2. Must be taller than me. I'm not talking a lot of inches, just that I'd like him to be at eye level or above.
3. Must have a good sense of humor. Very helpful in "getting" me.
4. Must be able to hold their own in a conversation with me. I know I talk fast, argue, and create general mayhem. If they can't keep up, I'm not wasting my time.

Now is that picky? I think not. And sometimes, it just works. ;)

Oh, and BTW, so NOT frigid! I was afraid I might be, and others have intimated it as well.

1 comment: