Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's okay, it's all right.

Yesterday was interesting. We worked together for three hours on the United Way bag stuffing and managed to get along. Apparently, ignoring the whole thing is the way to go. I was super nice and cheery, and shortly it became easy to do. Although, it was strange talking to him after everyone left and we were waiting for a dolly to transport the boxes. He struck up a conversation about work to fill the awkward silence. We have to sell the bags on Friday and Monday, so it will get easier. I would like us to be good friends again (Notice in the first picture, J on the right and me on the left. I wasn't exaggerating about working side by side.).





I feel a little ridiculous for last week, but maybe what I needed to get him out of my system was a small drunken binge and some shopping. Check and check.

No comments:

Post a Comment