Friday, September 25, 2009

Telling a story with pictures

Witgen, Ann E [3:35 PM]:
do you get to leave early for your trip this weekend?
Smith, Jason T [3:35 PM]:
I had to cancel my trip
I was supposed to have today off
Witgen, Ann E [3:36 PM]:
oh, that sucks.
Smith, Jason T [3:36 PM]:
that whole no money thing sucks
I can't wait fro wednesday
Witgen, Ann E [3:36 PM]:
i hear you.
well, it was supposed to be crappy weather almost all weekend anyway.
horrible for driving
i'm sure that's no consolation
Smith, Jason T [3:37 PM]:
yeah it wouldve been horrible on the lake
I was going to my grandparents lake cottage
Witgen, Ann E [3:41 PM]:
you'll be able to take your boat next season- that's something to look forward to

Smith, Jason T [3:41 PM]:
nah, their boats and jet skis are all better than my boat
Witgen, Ann E [3:42 PM]:
jet skis look dangerous
Smith, Jason T [3:42 PM]:
oh my god theyre so much fun
Witgen, Ann E [3:42 PM]:
i've never been on one, but with my luck, i would flip it and hurt myself
that's what i manage to do every time i go tubing
Smith, Jason T [3:43 PM]:
tubing is like the most dangerous thing to do on water
you have no control whatsoever
Witgen, Ann E [3:44 PM]:
oh, that's what it is. works for me, blame the sport, not my lack of ability
it's still fun, but the next day i have bruises in strange places and muscle aches.
Witgen, Ann E [3:47 PM]:
here's a mental picture for you: one of those huge 4-man tubes and me causing it to flip during a turn. the other three people fall off into the water, more or less right there. Me, on the other hand, bounce across the water on my face about 4 or 5 times, then sink like a stone, despite the life jacket. i surface, and the boat was no where in sight, that's how far i flew.

No comments:

Post a Comment