Monday, September 28, 2009

Turning over a new (old) leaf

I was going back over some of my entries recently, and I thought, "wow, I've gone off the point of this blog." What was originally a funny concept of me sticking my foot in my mouth has turned into a maudlin review of my love life. When did I turn into such a whiner? If this is depressing to me, I can only imagine how it seems to the reader. So, going forth, no more touching on the drama, but plenty more of the funny. And continuing in that vein, today is the first day of officially ignoring him on IM. I realized this weekend that I will never get him out of my system if we continue to talk every day, and I let him string me along. However it turns out is in the hands of God. I will not stress over it anymore.

I do feel better.

1 comment:

  1. Again, I'm a big fat liar. lol. Apparently I can't stop, when that's what's on my mind.

    ReplyDelete