Friday, September 18, 2009

If the shoe fits . . .

Today I feel weird; like a general sense of unease. I think it has something to do with my dreams last night. Of course, I don't remember anything I dreamt now, except for the feelings they drew out of me: loneliness and longing. You don't need a dream dictionary to interpret those.

I'm really anxious today, like I'm anticipating something happening. There's nothing on my schedule or anything I know about, but try telling my nervous system that. It's very weird and I wish I could relax.

On a different note, I think Chris would like to set me up with her son. While this is all well and good, he comes with a lot of baggage- two kids and a psychotic ex. Not to mention the fact that, as much as I adore Chris, they are way too close. She's on the phone with him right now, and usually every day multiple times.

This weekend should be good; another Give Back event tomorrow, and I'm dragging AJ to it. He needs to get out and meet people, even if they're my friends first.

No comments:

Post a Comment