Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Guess you had to be there

Witgen, Ann E [2:00 PM]:
i can't save anything now
is my status still green?
Smith, Jason T [2:02 PM]:
no
Witgen, Ann E [2:03 PM]:
well crap, i was messing with my settings and apparently i'm in a meeting

Smith, Jason T [2:04 PM]:
good for you
Witgen, Ann E [2:06 PM]:
i know. it's with myself, so no interruptions

Smith, Jason T [2:07 PM]:
hey look me too
and now I'm not
Witgen, Ann E [2:09 PM]:
i can't get it to stop
Smith, Jason T [2:10 PM]:
you're a semi smart girl I'm sure you'll figure it out
Witgen, Ann E [2:10 PM]:
semi??
ha
ha
HA
Smith, Jason T [2:10 PM]:
:)
:P
Witgen, Ann E [2:11 PM]:
just because you have me on IQ by 7 points, does not make me semi

Smith, Jason T [2:11 PM]:
well you are pretty smart...........for a girl
Witgen, Ann E [2:12 PM]:
you need a bigger shovel
for that hole you're digging

Smith, Jason T [2:12 PM]:
is it really a hole if you know you're doing it
Witgen, Ann E [2:14 PM]:
that depends. when you look up, do you see ground above your head?
Smith, Jason T [2:15 PM]:
never
Witgen, Ann E [2:16 PM]:
then i'll just have to beat you with the shovel
lol
Smith, Jason T [2:16 PM]:
yeah its a risk guys like me have to take
I am Jason T Smith you know
Witgen, Ann E [2:16 PM]:
Mixer extraordinaire!
when i send you an email, i specifically type out jason.s.smith and by the time i hit send, it's converted the name to Jason T.
apparently it still works.
Witgen, Ann E [2:25 PM]:
ta da! no more meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment