Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Smooth

My date with 21 went really well. He made me dinner at his house, and he is such a fantastic cook! He is going to culinary school, and taught me a few things about smoke point and such. I'm not sure exactly what was on the chicken for seasoning, but it was to die for! I had a couple of people yell at me for acting unsafe on a first date, but I counter with:

1. his mom was there
2. my brother knew where I was going and had the address
3. we have close mutual friends
4. another friend lived two streets over

He definitely says and does all the right things. I had this happen before, and because I wouldn't put out, I didn't get called again after three dates. I'm hoping this is different, but I still remain cautious. We spent hours just talking about everything under the sun.

He cooks, he sings, he's well spoken and well read, AND he loves pop culture. Here I go again!

We texted a bit yesterday, and I was supposed to call him a little after nine, but I didn't get home until 11. We're going out on Friday, but Kris and Andrew are having their housewarming party that night, and it's kind of important I go, as we're so close. I would like to take 21, but I don't want to put any pressure on him. Although, I have already met his brother, his mom, and a couple of friends. It can't hurt to ask, and if he doesn't want to go, I have several suggestions for us to do instead. Kris will forgive me, eventually. lol

I will keep you posted . . .

Update: he's coming with me to the party; says he's looking forward to it. We'll see, and I've told my friends to behave.

No comments:

Post a Comment