Thursday, October 14, 2010

I am also an idiot.

He sent me a text today-his phone broke and he just got it fixed today. We had a good conversation and we're going out tomorrow night. I'm excited and nervous all over again, as we're going to tour the Dent Haunted Schoolhouse with a bunch of my good friends. Even more so than the gays, these people matter to me. I don't want them to scare him off, and in return, I want them to like him. I hope he doesn't get the impression I'm trying to move too fast, as he keeps meeting my friends. It just so happens that I am that busy, and fitting him into my life means doing things like this. Plus, I hope he understands that I can't bail on prearranged plans, lol, especially after not hearing from him for several days.

I can see this going somewhere, I just hope he does too.

No comments:

Post a Comment