Thursday, October 21, 2010

"I got your back jack. Bitches be crazy!"

So after all the planning and talking, I was stood up today for my date with 21.  I ended up waiting at the mall for over an hour, unable to get a hold of him via call or text.  I'm so incredibly pissed off and am seriously considering not pursuing this.  At this point, I still have stronger feelings for him than Nola, but they're quickly turning sour.

As far as that goes, I'll see if he doesn't mind getting together around 9:30pm on Sunday.  I have the potluck dinner with friends, but they'll understand, I'm sure, if I duck out early.  I was considering seeing what he's doing tomorrow night, but I have a planned night in (much needed and deserved) and Keeneland the next morning.

I was nervous about the overlap here, and having to choose, but it appears life has chosen for me.  We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment