Wednesday, July 14, 2010

You hussy!

I went to the bar after the kickball game tonight. There was a really cute guy there that was clearly into me. I ended up hanging out with him and his friend long after my teammates left and we ended up heading down the street to another bar. We had some fun talking and laughing and making fun of his drunk friend. I can't even blame this on the alcohol because I was drinking diet coke mostly. I let him put his arm around me, and when he walked me to my car, I exchanged numbers with him when he asked.

I know how this sounds, and I am truly conflicted. I have feelings for Dan, but he's not here, and I am lonely. We just assumed exclusivity with our relationship, and I'm not sure he's honoring it on his end. I enjoyed my time with this guy, and I feel like if he calls, I should hang out with him again. It's not that I'm trying to rationalize this or assuade my guilt, but I do feel like I should see what happens and make sure Dan is really the one I want to be with.

I don't know what I'm going to do at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment