Friday, July 16, 2010

Making up for all the years

So, I guess I am making up for my lack of male attention over the years by having too much now. Not necessarily a bad thing, but wow, I don't know what to think.

1. Dan. Enough said.
2. Amir. Guy I met after kickball on Wednesday. He has my number, but if he doesn't call me this weekend, I'm pretty sure I'm going to call him.
3. Craise/Steve. Guys on my volleyball team that like me. Craise bought me a drink last night and fist bumps/high fives me after every time I hit the ball, regardless of where it goes. I missed last week's game because I had to be a volunteer beerseller at the Levee concert series, and Steve came up after the game, bought me dinner, and gave me a $10 in the jar for my trip.
4. B. Guy on my kickball team that I think likes me. He talks to me on communicator, hangs out after kickball, and drunk dialed me after the Kroger picnic last Friday.

And of course . . .
5. J. Guy from last year. Sent me a random text out of the blue last week telling me he missed me and wanted to come to my birthday party. Also asked to crash on my "couch." So not going there ever again- just bears mentioning!

I'm not trying to be vain with all the attention; it's just that listing it here helps me figure out what's going on in my life and maybe helps me find direction.

Man, 29 has been a whirlwind of excitement- I can't wait to turn 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment