Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Moving on . . .

Dan called again on Sunday, but because of his broke-ass phone, all I got was "Hello? Hello?" before it cut off. Not really long enough for me to break up with him. I tried calling back later that night, but big surprise, went to voicemail. I'm not even annoyed anymore. I nothing him.

I called Amir last night, which ironically, I also got voicemail. I kept it breezy and told him my kickball team was coming to MLT's tomorrow night, so if he wanted to hang out, I would be there. We shall see if he shows.

I think I will also ask Steve out from my volleyball team. He seems desperate, which is right up my alley! ;) Moreover, he is a nice guy and as mentioned before, seems into me. We'll see on that as well.

As far as B, I drunk dialed him at the wedding on Saturday (open bar!), but I think we may have crossed over into the friend zone. I'm supposed to hang out with him and his buddy A (also single!) on Saturday. Either way, it will be a good time.

I will update as the situations unfold . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment