Friday, July 9, 2010

How convenient

So, now that the trip becomes HIS idea, and he actually agreed to meet up, he calls me last night and has come down sick. He doesn't know with what, but just that he feels nauseous, and hopes Gatorade will help. I'm of two minds with this- either he is sick and I should give him the benefit of the doubt, or I am justified in my anger and he's faking the whole thing so he doesn't have to make the drive. Would it be wrong of me to ask if he's really sick? I'm still in limbo as to whether we're going to meet or not, but I'm leaning towards not.

Dammit. He did it to me again. Will keep you posted.

Update: Well, clearly I am not in Pittsburgh. I agreed to give him another chance in two weeks and I'll be taking a half day at work so we can meet at the same time as was planned today. We also talked about when he comes home in August and having a set time to chat each day. Plus, I told him to listen to his frickin' voicemails. He notices when I call but never listens to them- he said he assumed I was saying to give me a call. I am much more original than that.

I'm not pissed off, although I clearly have cause to be, but I am just going to take each day as it comes. And make it a point to share my feelings!

No comments:

Post a Comment