Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Goodbye, Pittsburgh

Well, I laid it all out in a voicemail last night. I really hated doing that, but Dan is still sending me to it, and I needed to say some things. I told him I do have strong feelings, but I am very frustrated with never being able to get a hold of him. I said that we should set a certain time to talk each day so that we are still communicating, even if I don't see him before the end of his internship. I said that was fine, but I needed to know how he felt about it. I get the impression he doesn't want to meet up this weekend, and that's not ok, but I'll live. I didn't say anything about breaking up, even though I think we are, but I hope he got the seriousness of the situation.

I started crying at work this morning when my coffee cup came up missing, and I hate that he has reduced me to this. I haven't written a letter in over two weeks, and the last one was very angry and won't be shown to Dan. I hate being in limbo, and I refuse to break up via voicemail or text message. I guess I won't know if silence is the only answer I get . . .

Also, that is the last call to him I make without a response.

No comments:

Post a Comment