Friday, August 27, 2010

What the hell?

Received this email yesterday from the guy I was talking to- totally out of the blue, as the rest of the emails are completely innocuous.

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: jazz band

How'dya like that subject line?! lol Aren't those a trip when there's like 8 RE:s? I noticed something else that made me laugh on our profiles. It said, explorers and directors are likely to have an exciting life in the bedroom.....Mmmmm lol Actually, that's kinda hot! From your fun, witty personality I bet you would be SOOO much fun in bed! I bet you talk so dirty, I love that! It has been a minute since I had some, how about you? I'll admit I'm a little sexually frustrated right now. That's kinda why I suggested a place close to you so if we both felt inclined, we could run to your place and "get acquainted" for a few hours...... ;) And fyi, I'm 10ng and thick like you wouldn't believe....


I honestly have no words.

2 comments:

  1. O.....k. I would suggest hopefully that it's a virus, or drunk incident, but it sounds too personal for the former and too coherent for the latter.

    What happens now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent him the below:

    "Umm, wow. Good information to know. I guess I should make it clear that I am looking for dating, and potentially a relationship. Sex is not going to happen this weekend. I'm not ruling it out in the future, just that I would like to get to know you first. If you're still interested, let me know."

    Haven't heard from him since. I guess that's my answer.

    ReplyDelete