Thursday, August 5, 2010

Immediate Update

I talked to BH all day today, and it was one of the most honest conversations I've ever had with a guy. We discussed the drama reunion at detail, and I asked him if he noticed that I was flirting with him. He said he did, and that he was interested in me, but we had both been drinking and we were surrounded by old friends who would have never let us hear the end of it. That's why he invited me to his house the next day for a party, but admitted that it would've just been me there, and I didn't show up. I had no idea!

Well, the good news is that he is still interested in me, and I'm not just reading between the lines. He actually came right out and said it! And then said, "Damn Ohio!" Which is the bad news. He lives in Kalamazoo now, and I am here. Five and a half hour drive, one way. We're going to keep talking, but maybe I'll see what he's doing Labor Day weekend . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment