Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Boomerang

Two stories of guys that don't go away:

J texted me last week: "Yo, pictures of boobs . . . stat" I declined, and he got mad. Kept insisting that I send him video or pictures immediately. I will admit, I have sent a couple in the past, in the middle of the mess we were going through. Now, there's no point, as he no longer lives in the city, and never committed to me. I kept saying no, and he threatens me, "you would hate for some incriminating emails to make their way to high level Kroger executives." I told him that threatening me will get him nowhere, and he is oblivious to the fact he has sent less than appropriate IMs over Kroger networks, and I have saved them all. I'm hoping it was an empty, drunken threat, and that was the end of it. I also told him that I thought we were friends, but the only time I hear from him is when he's drunk or horny or both.

The next night, he texts me to apologize, and how he was so drunk on Four Lokos in celebration of them being banned. I am not letting down my guard, he has burned me too much in the past.

BH texted me today as well, ironically, at the exact time I was talking about him to a friend. He was wondering what happened to me and wanted me to know that he missed talking to me, and BTW when was I coming to Michigan? He asked if it was something he did to make me stop talking to him, and wanted to pick up right where we left off. I have been talking to him all day, and he asked if he could finish the conversation tomorrow. He's always been super nice to me, and we are very compatible, but we're both set in our ways on the distance. I haven't decided if I'm going to go see him when I travel to Michigan in two weeks. He has made a very nice offer to fix my external hard drive and share some entertainment. I guess I'll have to see when everything else is going on, and try to fit him in- although he did ask for an entire day.

No comments:

Post a Comment