Thursday, September 9, 2010

I swear I have an innie!

I was trying today to find a group to go watch the game with at a bar and have a couple of drinks. So, I asked my friend Phil to see what he was doing. He told me he and a couple of other guys I know are going to a bar and watching the game. So I ask to tag along, and he tells me "tagging along isn't an option cause its pretty much a dude's only thing tonight." Which is fine, but funny too. I am usually thought of as "one of the guys" and I'm really surprised Phil didn't want me to come, as I would be doing the same thing they were, and we've all hung out together before.

Consider the situation on the field last night, waiting for our turn to play ultimate frisbee:

I was the only girl on the field last night, and the guys were making comments about the racks of girls that walked by us. To be fair, the one girl had an enormous rack, even I looked. Out of 24 guys, not a one noticed that I was standing there while they made all these comments, and not a one made a comment about mine. Further proof I am "one of the guys."

Oh, and PS- I totally kicked ass out there! My improvement has come in leaps and bounds. Can't wait to play again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment