Monday, October 26, 2009

Why I'm a lame ass

D is in Mississippi and J is in Los Angeles for the next week. Apparently, I'm in withdrawl from talking to my boys daily. Even though most of the conversations are inane, they still have the ability to lift my spirits. Plus, I was so frustrated by the Bridges walk that I was forced into spearheading, and it's not even an organization I support. Then, I was doubly pissed when the guys bailed on me by not walking in it, and instead of the 25 people I signed up, there were 8 of us walking. Grrr. I have to put it behind me, or I'll end up pissed all over again.

All of this put a damper on my weekend, so when I was invited out three times, I turned every one of them down. I'll have to blame it on being tired and in a bad mood, and hope those people invite me again for things.

On the plus side, my horrible neighbors moved out, and I'm hoping the nice couple I met in the clubhouse the other day are moving into that apartment, because I will befriend them if it kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment