Thursday, October 15, 2009

Story of the day

So i get on the bus this morning, and there's one seat left. There are no bars or handholds to hang on to if there are no seats left, so i was relieved to see one. I walk to it, and the lady there doesn't want to slide over or have me sit there. I tell her it's the only seat, and the bus driver won't move until everyone is seated. So she gets up with a big huff, and says, "Fine," and lets me in the inside. The funny thing is, we get off at the same stop, so there was no need for that.

She glared at me the entire ride here this morning, but, part of that could have been the fact that my phone kept buzzing. I didn't care, she left me standing in the aisle for like 5 minutes.

I can imagine her side of the story- "man, there was this obnoxious bitch on the bus this morning that insisted on sharing my seat and texted the entire ride. Kids these days."

No comments:

Post a Comment