Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dun dun dun, now with extra drama!

I have this premonition that everything's going to come to a head this weekend, and my life will change. I'm not sure what this means, or if it will change for the better, but I'm going to think positively.

The lowdown: I'm going to Keeneland (race track in Lexington, KY) with a bunch of friends this Saturday, for an all day trip of drinking, gambling, and debauchery. :) With me on this trip are my friend Misty, and her mystery man from the Young Professional group at work, J (the old), D (the new?), and Jared (the future?), to name a few. With alcohol involved, and how the parties act under the influence, this could be very good for me, or very bad.

I'm planning on limiting myself and staying clear headed, since it doesn't take much, and I am oh so easily swayed. Look for updates on Monday.

Edit: I decided to include below parts of the conversation I had with Heather earlier today.

7:27pm Ann
my boss was telling me the other day that my problem was i can't say no to anyone, so i get overloaded and stressed out
7:27pmHeather
i have that problem too.we should just say NO!!!!
7:29pmAnn
as a result, i'm picking up not one, but two of my friends in my car for the trip this weekend
7:31pmAnn
they are two of the boys on my radar, so it's not a total hardship
7:31pmHeather
car trip where?
7:40pmAnn
not far, just going to the bar where everyone is meeting up downtown to ride a bus to keeneland race track in lexington, ky
7:42pmHeather
i love ky lol
7:43pmAnn
it's going to be so much fun, and i will probably be really bad.unlimited beer is included in the trip priceand all three boys are on the trip; the old, the new, and the wannabe
7:44pmHeather
omg you get on with your bad self ann!
7:44pmAnn
if i don't make out with one of them, i will be really sorry
7:46pmAnn
the old: omg, j is still hanging around. he calls me constantly and messages me all day at work, which i think my boss has noticed and is a little miffed.i do still get my work done, even if i have to work through lunch. i'm giving him a ride this weekend cause i can't say no.
7:48pmAnn
the new: d i met the saturday before last, and we hung out all day at this event. he asked for my number, and we've been texting and talking on facebook every day since, morning til night. his sense of humor matches mine and he has a dirty mind :) i'm also giving him a ride this weekend, and he's going to crash at my place. we'll see if it's on the couch or my bed
7:50pmAnn
the wannabe: there's a guy in my give back cincinnati group that i've been crushing on hard, and we had a really good conversation a few days ago. he is single and looking and hot!, and is a little shy around girls. i'm not sure if he likes me though, but we have been making coy comments on facebook. so now you are up to date oh, and his name is jared and will also be on the trip
7:54pmHeather
nice. jill said you better tap some ass and get rid of that V card
7:55pmAnn
did you read her my book i just wrote on here?
7:55pmHeather
yes lol
7:56pmAnn
i kid you not, i had to go from 500 messages on my phone to unlimited, i have been texting so much
7:57pmHeather
i love my unlimited i txt ALL the time
7:58pmAnn
i used 410 in the first four days of the new cycle, so i thought i'd better

No comments:

Post a Comment