Friday, May 15, 2009

Food Kryptonite

Hee hee. I'm a follower of my own blog.

Anyway, here are the top five food items I can't live without, and have been brought to the brink of a killing spree at the thought of going without:

1. DIET COKE!!
2. Mancino's Seafood Grinder
3. Cool Ranch Doritos
4. Any type of Mexican food
5. Cheese anything. All kinds. All ways. I love cheese.

The caveat to the list is that they all have to be bad for you. I could have included some of the things I love that are okay, like watermelon and green peppers, but those are considered good for you. Although, considering what happens to your pee after eating a green pepper, I'm less inclined to believe it's good for me.

Edit (12:16pm):

I can't believe I forgot stale peeps! The Lenten season is barely over, and I inhaled these by the pound! Best to open the package, put it in the cupboard (so the cats that aren't supposed to be on the counter don't lick them), and wait three days. Also wonderful microwaved for 30 seconds. Man, I can't wait for the next holiday so I can stock up!

No comments:

Post a Comment