Sunday, March 21, 2010

Check and check!

So, my four criteria for looking for a man have been fulfilled!

1. Must have the illusion of all his teeth. Check! Yacob has a wonderful smile full of teeth.
2. Must be taller than me. Check! He's 5'10"
3. Must have a good sense of humor. Check! Already commenced teasing me, and thinks I'm hilarious!
4. Must be able to hold their own in conversation with me. Check! He is so smart and we have no problem conversing, outside of him having me repeat myself when I talk too fast.
5. Bonus: Sexy accent. Check!! I could listen to him all day!

Just when I gave up and decided to enjoy what life threw my way, I meet someone. Yes, I did meet him at a gay club, and no, he's not gay. He saw me flailing about on the dance floor and had to come over and dance with me. How funny that my uncoordination worked in my favor. He thinks it's cute when I run into things.

No comments:

Post a Comment