Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Something else going on with my life

I'm finally finished moving. Spent 5 hours with Marty yesterday cleaning the old place, and turned in the keys. I may not be done unpacking, but everything I own is in my new apartment downtown, 4 blocks from work. And the best part is I'm now 15 minutes from Marty's place instead of 45. Also, there's always a parking space in front of my building, so if I come back late, I don't have to park in the garage 3 blocks away and walk through a sketchy area, I just have to walk across the street. If my car gets hurt, oh well, that's what insurance is for. I love my new place, and once I finally get my computer up and working, I may actually post pictures of it and of the many adventures I've had since February, which is the last time I did post any photos.

Now I just need to find my full memory card . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment