Friday, April 9, 2010

Is it me or my mouth?

Well, that was fun while it lasted. 3 dates and then nothing. It's very hard to start something if the guy won't contact you back. Oh well, moving on . . .

So I have this situation at work. Apparently, we're an old married couple because we like to hang out. I get teased quite a bit by several people, and I'm not sure how he's treated. Why can't people understand that two single people (of the opposite sex) can just enjoy each other's company, and it not mean anything? There really is no drama, and I'm afraid other people are going to start it.

It's not often I don't feel like one of the smartest people in the room (sorry if that sounds conceited), but he really challenges me, and forces me outside my comfort zone, and I like that. Already this month, I've tried Vietnamese food and swing dancing, and enjoyed both. They are not things I would have tried on my own. I'm looking forward to trying the Serpent's Mound later this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment