Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What did I say?


I got a call from a lady today, and i answered, "Capital management, this is Ann." She proceeds to give me her account number and started talking about her account being messed up. I'm like, who are you looking for? are you calling from the stores? She said, "The stores? What are you talking about?" and kept berating me about her account. Finally, i said, "This is Kroger, who are you looking for?"

She wanted an account manager with Bank of America. how do you confuse that? Geez, if i get yelled at, i want it to be for something i did.

1 comment:

  1. It's like the idiot who called me trying to figure out her receipt, when she thought she was calling Kohl's. Or the idiot who kept asking for our meat department and acted like I was the dumb one when I said we don't have one and she was calling the wrong place.

    I get a lot of idiots who don't listen. Or know what number they are dialing, apparently.

    ReplyDelete