Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Even new friends tease me :)

Witgen, Ann E [8:37 AM]: Good morning!!
Warmin, Drew [8:38 AM]: Morning
Witgen, Ann E [8:38 AM]: I was running late this morning, so i drove downtown. If you want a ride back home this afternoon, i'd welcome the company
Warmin, Drew [8:38 AM]: missed you this morning
that would be good
I will be driving in on Thursday, if you need a ride then
what time and where would like to meet later?

Witgen, Ann E [8:39 AM]: barring any complications, i'll be ready to go at 5, so i could meet you in the main lobby at 5 after 5
Warmin, Drew [8:40 AM]: that works for me
Witgen, Ann E [8:40 AM]: thursday is that happy hour, right?
Warmin, Drew [8:40 AM]: yes it is
Witgen, Ann E [8:40 AM]: going?
Warmin, Drew [8:40 AM]: yes
Witgen, Ann E [8:41 AM]: that would be cool if i could catch a ride with you. i was planning on going too, so i would need a ride home too.
Warmin, Drew [8:41 AM]: i guess
Witgen, Ann E [8:41 AM]: if not, i can drive myself
Warmin, Drew [8:42 AM]: of course you can ride back... wouldnt leave you stranded downtown
how was your thanksgiving?

Witgen, Ann E [8:42 AM]: it was good. i was ready to come back by friday though
well, maybe sat morning
how was yours?
Warmin, Drew [8:52 AM]: it was good. quite which was nice
Witgen, Ann E [8:52 AM]: not sure what that would be like, lol
Warmin, Drew [8:52 AM]: mary came up and after her drive we decided to stay in, just the two of us
Witgen, Ann E [8:53 AM]: awww
Warmin, Drew [8:53 AM]: did your family behave?
Witgen, Ann E [8:53 AM]: for the most part. my mom kept asking me every time i received a text who it was from and what it was about
went bar hopping wed night with friends- they took my keys and my phone so i behaved
Warmin, Drew [8:55 AM]: good
sounds like fun

Witgen, Ann E [8:55 AM]: but apparently, when i got home, i got on facebook and sent the following message to about 10 people:
good morning starshine, the earth says hello!
Warmin, Drew [8:56 AM]: hahaha
that is really funny

Witgen, Ann E [8:56 AM]: yeah, they thought so too
Warmin, Drew [8:56 AM]: i'll bet. not a message you receive everyday
Witgen, Ann E [8:57 AM]: it's a line from charlie and the chocolate factory
Warmin, Drew [8:57 AM]: i think it is also a line from a neil diamond song
Witgen, Ann E [8:58 AM]: it's possible. i don't listen to neil diamond
Warmin, Drew [9:04 AM]: its ok. we all have our faults
Warmin, Drew [9:07 AM]: (actually I dont listen to him that much either)
Witgen, Ann E [9:08 AM]: i have so many songs on my mp3 player, i just checked to see if i had one. nope, i don't
Warmin, Drew [9:08 AM]: that is surprising. not even sweet caroline?
Witgen, Ann E [9:09 AM]: i have the version from glee
Warmin, Drew [9:09 AM]: not sure that counts
Witgen, Ann E [9:09 AM]: well, then, i don't have any

I've only know him two weeks, and he's already teasing me about Miley Cyrus, bus surfing, and my ginormous purple coat. I love my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment